Rebuilding your Library can improve its performance. The Rebuild functionality aims to eliminate any inconsistencies between the server and locally stored library data. The Rebuild process is intends to:
• Empty the cache and all locally stored data
• All locally stored files are untouched, which includes all PDFs and any other files associated with the publications in a user's library
• Sync the library with the server and re-hash the data
It is not recommended that you rebuild your Library more than once a month.
1. Click on your profile picture located on the top right.
2. Select "Settings", then select the "Advanced" tab.
3. Click on "Rebuild Library".