Follow the instructions below to import your entire CiteULike Library including your full-text PDF Files.
1. Go to your ACS ChemWorx Desktop application.
2. Select the 'Import Wizard' button located on the top left of the ACS ChemWorx Desktop application and then click on "CiteULike".
3. You will be prompted to enter your CiteULike username and password.
4. Enter your CiteULike username and password and then Login and Import.
5. Upon log in, the import process will begin automatically.
Note: All your data imported from CiteULike will be stored in a separate folder titled "CiteULike".
Note: References that have been deleted from your Library but not purged will count against your maximum number of references. Purging permanently deletes references from the Trash folder and clears room for more imports. We suggest you purge the Trash folder before importing references from other applications