1. Go to the Drive Tab
2. Locate the file you want to update.
3. Select the file and right click on the file name.
4. Select "Update File".
5. Browse and select the file you want to upload.
6. Click "Open". The new file will replace the old file.
7. To view previous versions of the file, right click on the file and click on "Version History".
To restore a previous version:
1. Right click on the file you want to restore.
2. Select "Version History". The current and previous versions will be displayed in chronological order.
3. Hover over the version you want to restore.
4. Click on "Restore".
5. The restored version will be displayed in the folder.