1. Go to the Group tab on the Web app.
2. Locate and select the Group to which you want to add members.
3. Select Invite at the top menu.
4. Begin typing a name, and ACS ChemWorx will auto suggest invitees.
Note: If you invite an existing contact he/she will be automatically added to the Group.
5. You can also add members by email address. If you enter an email address that is not associated with an ACS ChemWorx User, they will receive an email notification inviting them to join ACS ChemWorx.
Note: There are 3 privacy settings with have different limitations on how people can invite and be invited.
Public: Anyone can join or invite others. Group is visible in searches.
Private: Only Admins and Moderators can invite members. Group is visible in searches.
Hidden: Only Admins and Moderators can invite members. Group is not visible in searches.