1. Go to the Tasks tab.
2. Select the Group under the Group section.
3. In the Tasks window, enter a Task name into the + ‘Quick Add’ text box, and hit Enter.
You can utilize shortcuts to assign tasks, due dates and other details.
• @ - Delegates the task
• & - Adds a follower who can track the task
• % - Provides a completion status
• ! – Assigns a due date (a dropdown will appear with a limited set of options)
• * - Assigns a priority to the task (high, medium, or low)
• # - Assigns the task to a Group
4. To add or edit details of the task, select the task and make updates in the right panel. You can attach files, add subtasks, add labels, and post comments.
NOTE: You can assign Group Members as delegates or followers.