1. Go to the Tasks tab.
2. In the Tasks window, enter a Task name into the + 'Quick Add' text box, and hit Enter.
You can utilize shortcuts to assign tasks, due dates and other details.
• @ - Delegates the task
• & - Adds a follower who can track the task
• % - Provides a completion status
• ! – Assigns a due date (a dropdown will appear with a limited set of options)
• * - Assigns a priority to the task (high, medium, or low)
• # - Assigns the task to a Group
3. To add or edit the details of a task, select the task and make updates in the right panel. You can attach files, add subtasks, add labels, and post comments.
4. The task will appear in the All Tasks section.
NOTE: You can assign your colleagues as delegates or followers of the task.